Hallock is located in the northwestern corner of Minnesota, 20 miles south of Canada and 10 miles east of North Dakota.
Nearby Towns and Cities
- 59 miles east of Roseau, MN
- 65 miles northwest of Thief River Falls, MN
- 75 miles north of Crookston, MN
- 75 miles north of Grand Forks, ND (Grand Forks International Airport, GFK)
- 85 miles south of Winnipeg, Manitoba (Winnipeg International Airport, YWG)
- 147 miles north of Fargo, ND (Hector International Airport, FAR)
- 375 miles northwest of Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN (Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport, MSP)
Access to Transportation
- US Hwy 75 and MN Hwy 175 intersect at Hallock
- Interstate 29 is 14 miles west
- US Hwy 59 is 11 miles east
- MN Hwy 11 is 14 miles south
- Burlington Northern Railroad’s main north/south line runs through Hallock and connects with the Canadian National Railway at the international boundary.
- Hallock's municipal airport has a 4,000-foot paved runway.